Education should be dynamic, democratic, and constantly evolving. It needs to be driven by passion and exploration, not policed by bureaucracy, ego, or fear.
Like any epic journey, deciding to undertake a master’s degree is a big commitment that needs careful consideration and due diligence. Our Master’s Degree in Communication, Behaviour, and Credibility Analysis is no different.
As new players in the world of postgraduate degrees, we are up against some serious universities that have been around for thousands of years. While we may not be able to compete with these institutions when it comes to their medieval architecture, mahogany libraries, and a massive variety of courses, our goal has never been to imitate the universities of the past but to promote and develop a new vision of academia for the future.
A vision where the cohort becomes a family, the teacher a friend, and where knowledge is not simply absorbed, but applied, developed, and honed into practical life skills. Skills that will serve students throughout their studies and onwards into their professional and personal aspirations.
Now that’s easier said than done, especially when you have the turning circle of an oil tanker like most universities. EIA, however, is uniquely positioned to function outside of these constraints and still provide the same level of qualifications to our students.
Working in collaborative partnership with the equally innovative Manchester Metropolitan University, we have the freedom to function as an independent institution while offering our students their Master of Science award from this globally recognised and respected University. It is a match made in heaven that provides students with the best of both worlds and lays the foundations for the future of higher education.
Things you can take for granted when studying with EIA:
- Empathetic support on a 1-to-1 basis.
- No ego – We serve you, not our own egos.
- The latest content – Our modules evolve with every intake. Our finger is fully on the pulse of the latest research and application of our curriculum.
- A laser beam focus – We offer one MSc with complete focus and commitment.
- A passionate and professional team – We practice what we teach.
- Globally diverse cohorts – The average cohorts age ranges from 19 – 60+ from all walks of life.
- Healthy debate – Whilst we know our stuff, let’s learn from one another.
- Flexibility – Most students are in full-time work or run their own businesses. Some are in parallel full-time study. We make sure your education works with you, not against you.
- Globally recognised qualification – Your Master’s Degree is awarded by our University partner Manchester Metropolitan University and is recognised globally as a level 7 MSc award, the same as any full-time degree from a UK university.
- Study anywhere, anytime – We provide a combination of passive and live virtual sessions – all available online. Ultimate freedom to study from anywhere in the world.
- Globally fair – No inflated international student fees, no UK-biased support. Our team is based worldwide and available equally to all students.
Are you looking to join us on this journey to reinvent higher education? Get in touch with us today to discuss your thoughts, ambitions, and desires.
We can’t wait to hear from you.