Make the best decisions when it matters most
- Do you want to understand people in a deeper, more insightful way?
- Are you a great judge of character, but struggle to articulate why you feel that way?
- Does your career require you to make high-stakes decisions based on the personality, actions and behaviour of others?
- Does it matter that the information provided to you is credible and truthful?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, Behavioural Analysis Online will help you attain the knowledge and skills you need.
Behaviour Analysis Online is built on validated research, conducted in real-life, high-stakes environments and a proven methodology with practical application in mind. Accessible whenever you need it, this online program delivers the best tools available to enable you to read and understand others, and make critical judgments based on their verbal and non-verbal behaviour.
What you will learn
- How Emotion, Truth, and Lies, are all communicated subconsciously through the six channels of communication.
- Develop the skills and approaches to accurately interpret verbal and non-verbal communication to gain a deeper understanding of others.
- Adopt the SCANS™ system and learn how the 27 Points of Interest (PINS) can help uncover what a person is actually thinking and feeling.
- Learn how to put your new skills and knowledge to practice using the PEEVR™ interviewing framework.
The course explores the multiple channels of communication using the scientifically validated ‘Six Channel Analysis System’ (SCANS™) – A comprehensive toolkit for analyzing and interpreting sophisticated behavioural cues across each of the following communication methods:
- Facial Expressions
- Body Language
- Voice Quality
- Interactional Style
- Verbal Content
The course also explores EIA’s effective method of interacting with others to ensure that the information you elicit, in conversations and interviews, is detailed and uncontaminated by less effective strategies.
It is a holistic approach that can be applied to all types of interactions, including; informal interviewing, conversations and discussions, formal interviews, negotiations and investigative interrogations.
More course details can be found on our Learning Portal where this course is available for purchase.Visit Learning Portal