We recognise that many businesses and groups have unique challenges and goals. Bespoke training offers you and us the opportunity to tailor your programme to meet your precise needs, make it contextually relevant to your role and business, and assure maximum training value and efficiency.
EIA has a team of highly qualified and experienced subject matter experts, educational designers, coaches, and facilitators, who can offer you and your organisation the following services:
- Consultancy – some solutions are not training solutions, and we will tell you this if this is the case
- Training Needs Analysis – to determine what staff know and can do already so training builds on that
- Design of training programmes – to suit learning styles and your specific context
- Strategic implementation of the programme so it leads to full engagement and improved performance at work
- Delivery of engaging learning sessions with safe simulations, videos and feedback on performance
- Assessment of learning and learning transfer into the organisation
- Evaluation strategies and processes to evidence return on investment.
We can also tailor our courses specifically to your requirements and your context. We have a wide range of approved trainers and consultants with experience across most sectors, including:
- Law enforcement and Security
- Business and Investment
- Medicine and Psychiatry
- Negotiation and arbitration
- Sales and Procurement
- Recruitment and HR
- Entertainment and Media
If you would like to speak with one of our team about your bespoke training programme, please contact us using the form below.