Identify Hidden Messages and Deception in Others
Enhance your Ability to Analyze Verbal and Nonverbal Behavioral Cues
Develop Robust Questioning Strategies to Elicit Valuable Information from Others
If your role requires you to have a firm grasp of the truth, seek out deception, and obtain the full story, then Evaluating truthfulness and Credibility is the course for you.
In most interactions, individuals put too much emphasis on the spoken word. This approach results in a significant loss of information and is ineffective in assessing the credibility of others.
During this program you will go far beyond just analyzing the words, you will learn how to read and interpret all 5 core channels of communication and how these can be used to expose the true thoughts of others. The 5 core channels of communication are:
- Facial expressions,
- Body language,
- The voice (pitch, tone, and volume)
- Verbal style (the way a person talks)
- Verbal content (the words a person uses)
As well as the unique five channel approach, you will also learn about memory, and how you can work out whether a statement of an event is remembered or being constructed through scientific content analysis.
All delegates receive a graded Certificate signed by Dr. Paul Ekman on completion of the course.
- Analyse the psychological processes that occur when people lie
- Develop your ability to assess the credibility of others through their verbal and nonverbal behaviors
- Practice and hone your deception detection skills using real participants and live exercises
- Learn how to spot hidden displays of emotions through a person’s Micro facial expressions using Dr. Paul Ekman’s pioneering training techniques
- Employ an effective interviewing model that will enable you to elicit valuable information from others.
- Identify the importance of baselines and when they occur
- Take a structured approach to the detection of leakage
- Identify and evaluate ‘hotspots’
- Carry out hypothesis testing
- Identify and evaluate clues to lying and truth telling
- Adopt active listening and observation skills
- Utilise these skills to evaluate truthfulness and credibility
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, 202 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD, 21202, (410) 547-1200
There are two payment methods available to secure your place on this course.
Method 1 – Pay in Full
Here you can pay off the full course and immediately secure your place on the program.
Method 2 – Pay via Deposit
A deposit of $480 will register you onto the program. Following your deposit, one of our team will be in touch to arrange the payment of the remaining fees. This can be done via Credit/Debit card or through a direct bank transfer.
We can also arrange payment via installments upon receiving your deposit. If you would like to pay in installments please let our team know when they contact you in regards to your booking.
We accept all major Credit/Debit cards and PayPal.