We have a highly qualified and experienced team of experts and educational designers.
We can offer organisations the following services:
- Consultancy – we are able to support government and private organisations with due diligence services and security strategies direct with their clients. In addition we can coach and train internal staff so the technologies stay in the organisation when we leave you
- Training Needs Analysis – enables efficiency by taking into account what individuals already know and can do so our training builds on that
- Design of training programmes – solutions can be adapted to suit learning styles, online/face-to-face and your specific context
- Strategic implementation – of in-house programs can be supported so it leads to full engagement and improved performance at work
- Delivery – of engaging learning sessions with safe simulations, videos and feedback on performance
- Assessment – of learning and learning transfer into the organisaation
- Evaluation and research strategies and processes – to evidence successes and your return on investment.
Any of our core courses can also be delivered on site for groups of staff to suit you. We can also tailor our courses specifically to your requirements and your context.
We have a wide range of approved trainers and consultants with experience across most sectors including:
- Law enforcement/security/terrorism
- Sales/procurement/customer service
- Entertainment/media/performing arts
This can lead to highly effective development and substantial cost savings compared to public/open courses if you can provide the training facilities. This also can reduce the travel time and costs for your teams.
Please contact us with your requirements by telephone on
+1-888-342-8721 or email so we can assign one of our team to establish how we might help you.
A brief email could start this off by letting us know your answers to the following:
(copy and paste into an email to email@example.com for your convenience)
- Your name and contact details
- Your organisation’s website so we can do some homework before the call
- The general aim of the consultancy/training that you are thinking of
- What are the roles of the staff are you targeting for the project
- How many staff will you involve
- What are your timescales
- Are you wanting external trainers or for us to train internal trainers to cascade the courses
- How urgent is this
- Anything else we need to know about the initiative
- How and when can we contact you.